[dba-Tech] MediaMonkey

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Mon May 20 14:32:09 CDT 2019

Coming from the coast, I agree with Ed on this.

If you can get the link to that article you have read, I would love to give the author a piece of my mind. Of course you do live in Ford Toronto, so any reality, no matter how bazaar is possible.

It should be interesting to note that Tuna is one of the few fishes that does not have to flash frozen, in liquid nitrogen, so to make it safe for human consumption, raw. The taste of tuna served either with sushi or quickly brazed is beautifully delicate with an unmistakable flavour and texture. :-)