[dba-Tech] Robotic cats, etc.

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Wed May 22 14:45:21 CDT 2019

Your initial premise is false. The vast majority of robots are not mammalian or arachnoid in
appearance. However form follows function and nature worked out  long ago that arms and
legs are very useful appendages for land dwelling entities regardless of what Class of the
Kngdom Animalia that they occupy, not just mammalia and arachnids...

(Arachnopods are a science fiction creation. I presume you meant arachnids?)