[dba-Tech] External USB problems

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 15:26:22 CST 2019

I cannot figure out why my two external USB port link-banks are
unrecognised. Perhaps it's that One has 5 ports and the other 10, and
neither work. They used to but as of a month ago they both ceased to work.
I have no ides  how to find the failing point, other than to disconnect
everything then test each external directly into the port, verify that each
works, and if they don't, discard them, and if they do, move on until done.
If each individual works, then the problem is the multi-port things.
They're cheap and maybe that's the problem. But I'm looking for a more
scientific approach to the solution than my humble resources can offer.
Suggestions

--
Arthur