[dba-Tech] Screens Flipped

rockysmolin bchacc.com rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Sun Nov 17 21:12:50 CST 2019

Easy :) But it didn't work. :(

That was my first approach.  I don't know why that didn't work. There are an update installed last night I was going to uninstall that next.

But did you read my post to Gary about the solution.  THAT was unintuitive.  I still don't know how it worked or why.  Still don't know how it was caused or why.

One step away from my go to solution - percussive maintenance.