[dba-Tech] iMac as Monitor

John Bartow jbartow at winhaven.net
Fri Oct 4 16:33:35 CDT 2019

No.

John Bartow
WinHaven Consulting

-----Original Message-----
From: dba-Tech <dba-tech-bounces at databaseadvisors.com> On Behalf Of Rocky Smolin
Sent: Friday, October 04, 2019 3:36 PM
To: 'Discussion of Hardware and Software issues' <dba-tech at databaseadvisors.com>
Subject: Re: [dba-Tech] iMac as Monitor

I agree with you about the price of monitors.  They're cheap now. But I have a good second monitor.  I also have this iMac in the closet - older one - which I could get some use out of if I set it up.  But there's no room on my desk for a third monitor.  So I thought if I could use it as a second monitor and also as a MAC, that would be great.  So that's the quest.  Can I make that work without breaking my brain?