[dba-Tech] The world's most private search engine

rockysmolin bchacc.com rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Wed Oct 9 10:03:26 CDT 2019

I believe Spectrum bought Time-Warner. I have looked at VPNs but don't feel I need one.  I don't have any sensitive data, and no one cares about where I browse. And I don't care who knows.  Coupled with the fact that you are trading one weak link for another.  You have to trust your VPN, now and forever.