[dba-Tech] FW: Do you know of a software that has a Time/ Date Calculator ?

Paul Hartland paul.hartland at googlemail.com
Thu Apr 9 13:18:23 CDT 2020

Don't know of any off the shelf, but developed something similar for an
employer quite a few years back, wouldn't take much to develop a little
bespoke application, but would probably be too costly for them.  I would
happily help but I am self employed under contract with my current company
and part of the terms is not to do development work for anyone else at the
moment.

Paul