[dba-Tech] pc can't stay connected

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 17:47:23 CDT 2020

I have no idea what you're talking about now.

Susan h.

In a desktop maybe.  In a laptop probably not.  Likely is embedded circuitry on the mainboard.  There is likely a USB WIFI though.....looking.......  yes, tons of them.  Pretty cheap too.  Under
$15  Example........

https://www.amazon.com/Adapter-600Mbps-USBNOVEL-Wireless-10-4-10-12-2/dp/B06XRG9QDV

Gary Kjos
garykjos at gmail.com