[dba-Tech] buying a windows 10 product key on-line

Paul Hartland paul.hartland at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 9 15:34:18 CDT 2020

I have seen similar for MS Office as well but seem too cheap and wonder if
its legal, the only office I have on my machine is 2000 lol and of course
openoffice, but would love to take a look at the latest ones like 2016 and
365 etc just to see how development has changed in them more than anything
as I haven't really kept myself up to date with Office.

Paul