[dba-Tech] (no subject)

Daniel Waters df.waters at outlook.com
Sun Nov 15 14:30:51 CST 2020

Hi Rocky,

I use Outlook.com, Outlook Online (similar to Outlook 365), Outlook 2010, and Outlook Mobile.  They are all synchronized so it's nice to count on that no matter which device I'm using.

Working with Outlook 2010 is the easiest - the other two apps have 'hidden' functionalities which can make them annoying to work with.  And they are not as full-featured as Outlook 2010 - or maybe I'm just old and I'm tired of learning new stuff!

I know Outlook 2010 is now fully deprecated - I'm going to upgrade to Outlook 2013 soon!

Best of Luck!
Dan