[dba-Tech] (no subject)

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin2 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 18:52:38 CST 2020

I used Thunderbird in the very very early days of email.  Back in the last
century.  It was always a good client then.  Maybe I'll give it a try.

I hate, hate, hate the gmail interface.  In Outlook the folders are really
folders.  In gmail, they're labels, all the email, AFAICS, is in the Inbox.

Something went south with using Outlook as a client.  Spent an hour on the
phone with GoDaddy and they couldn't figure it out. Google has no human
tech support. So, adios, Outlook.  Been nice knowin' ya'.

So does T-Bird have the equivalent to Outlook's folders and Rules?

On Mon, Nov 16, 2020 at 3:14 PM Peter Brawley <peter.brawley at earthlink.net>
wrote:

> On 11/15/2020 9:29, Rocky Smolin wrote:
> > I do not like Gmail’s mail client. I find it awkward and difficult to
> use.
> > What other email client are you using for gmail?
>
> I've used Thunderbird for years. Easy to us, reliably updated.
>
> PB
> >

> > TIA
> >

> > Rocky

Rocky Smolin