[dba-Tech] Edge

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Tue Nov 24 10:03:38 CST 2020

Hi Rocky

It's caching, I guess. Open two or three heavy sites (newspapers), and you quickly pass 500MB in RAM usage.
Also, a lot of subprocessing can be active: Profile handling, add-ins (ad-blocker), PDF rendering, etc.).

It is one of the reasons why a machine with a lot of RAM is experienced as "faster" by the user.

/gustav