[dba-Tech] VPN

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 20:51:02 CST 2020

It's adding another layer.  Are you worried about someone else seeing
what you have browsed to?  Then maybe you need a VPN.  Normal internet
has security involved.  If you are doing normal stuff in the internet
I think it's overkill.  And additional complication I don't want to
deal with.  I needed VPN to access work computers because there were
potentially credit card information involved.  I'm glad to no longer
need to deal with that at all.  To me it's similar to having a
security system that calls the cops every time a door opens so now you
have to call the security company every time you open the freaking
door.  I just don't want to deal with that anymore.  Go ahead and
watch what I'm doing.  It's plenty boring.