[dba-Tech] Office Scripts enabled by default

John Bartow jbartow at winhaven.net
Fri Sep 4 18:11:28 CDT 2020

Something new for all you retired guys to play with.

>From MS:
In January, we released Office Scripts, a feature that enables users to automate their repetitive tasks in Excel Online, for public preview. We are now transitioning from public preview to making Office Scripts available by default for your organization.
Key points
* Timing: targeted release begins the end of August; rollout should be complete the end of October
* Action: review and assess by October 1, 2020

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/admin/manage/manage-office-scripts-settings?view=o365-worldwide

John B