[dba-Tech] [dba-OT] Browser Problem

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 19:43:45 CDT 2020

Here is a solution......

Disabling Enhanced Tracking Protection for the Ebay website fixed the
problem, thanks

and a second one....

The shield to the left of the web address entry should be checked.   A
message box opens with a toggle on or off option to stop tracking or
turn it on.  If the tracking is on, EBAY doesn't work properly.   The
moment the tracking is turned off EBAY will work properly.  It may
intermittently happen and the toggle will have to be turned off again.
Ebay needs to fix this issue and let users manage their on tracking
without this major hassle!!!  There may be other issues but this is a
fix that has worked for me.  I use latest version 79of firefox....

--
Gary Kjos
garykjos at gmail.com