[dba-Tech] Microsoft Automation (previously Microsoft flow)

fhtapia at gmail.com fhtapia at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 17:19:26 CDT 2020

Hey John!
yeah also have access to SSIS but the data that is being delivered is being
published to a Teams Channel, so I wanted to somehow get this out so I can
complete the process with SSIS. Since Automator (MS Flow) is part of that
whole crazy suite, I was thinking I could leverage it but it's kind of
convoluted, lots of steps and processes that I would never use.

:)