[dba-Tech] Free online meeting software

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 09:16:04 CDT 2020

I was unable to uninstall Skype for Business. I uninstalled Skype thinking
to reinstall it, but I can't. Everything goes through the motions, but it
won't even launch. I don't have the time it'll take to figure it out.

Susan H.

If you Teams I don't think Skype for Business works anymore but the personal
Skype still does.

John Bartow
WinHaven IT Consulting