[dba-Tech] pc has visual problems

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 13:19:02 CDT 2020

No table to the laptop screen -- flip top. Looking for a new one later. I'm also considering a dummy keyboard and just putting it aside as a "processor."

Susan H.

If you have your laptop connected to other monitors and they are fine and its only the laptop screen which is playing up, I would suggest its either the cable connecting to the laptop worn or loose or screen on way out, both relatively easy fixes or if got the money and excuse for a new one.

Paul