[dba-Tech] Question about Google Drive and OneDrive

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 08:50:07 CST 2021

I have to send an Access app to a client . I thought that I could do it
just by attcing a WinRAR archive to an email to him, but it seems that
Gmail won't let him receive it, because it detects that the archive
contains executable code (the .accdb file).
So I copied the file to both my Google Drive and to my OneDrive. I was
under the impression that I could then create a link to that file and email
it to him. I couldn't figure out how to create a link, though. So I tried
to create a new user on both Google Drive and OneDrive and couldn't figure
out how to do that either.
Any advice will be gratefully appreciated.

--
Arthur