[dba-Tech] Google Chromebook

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Fri May 14 12:32:36 CDT 2021

What a waste of money this turned out to be! I have four machines, each
tunning a different OS, and all but one cannot find my wireless router.
Yes, I can create documents, but that is not why I bought it. I intended it
to be my subsidiary locus, for such tasks as email, thus freeing up my
other boxes for development projects. But Chromebook cannot even find my
wireless network! Everybody else (i.e. Linux Mint, Win 10 and even Win 7)
can, but Google Chromebook is apparently, as hardware, a dead duck. I
want either a patch or a replacement that works!