[dba-Tech] Windows 11

Helmut Kotsch hkotsch at arcor.de
Mon Nov 1 19:40:20 CDT 2021

Rocky,

I installed Win11 on VMware as a virtual machine.
Just to play with it and get a feeling of it.
With some tricks you can install it even if your hardware does not meet the
hardware requirements. TPM etc.
Looks good, but I would not install it on my primary working PC. Too many
bugs.
Win10 is supported until 2025.

Helmut