[dba-Tech] [dba-OT] Retrieving Contacts from Outlook

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin2 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 14:09:49 CST 2021

Another possibility - do you know how to tell Outlook not to connect to the
Exchange Server?  GoDaddy helped me configure Outlook for the new 365
version (I didn;t have to pay for it, but I didn't have the option not to
use it), and I don't remember what they did.

I did open my archive pst and if I could get Outlook to see that as the
operative file instead of the .ost file on a remote server, then I might be
able to do and export of the .pst file