[dba-Tech] Gmail problem suddenly emerged

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 12:59:50 CDT 2022

I'm used to seeing just a couple of buttons at the top: Unread and Read (I
guess it said that, I can't remember). Now suddenly there are two new
things there:
1. is:starred
2. is:drafts
I don't know what I did to make them appear and nor do I know how to make
them disappear. Perhaps someone at Google deemed these a feature. Well, no
thanks! How can I make them go away? I've tried lots of things like "click
the down arrow", "right-click the thing". So far nothing has changed. I
liked the previous presentation and want to go back.
Incidentally, I opened Edge (my chosen browser being Chrome) to see what
would happen and get the same result there, so it must be specific to Gmail
rather than the particular browser.
Any suggestions much appreciated!

--
Arthur