[dba-Tech] Just lost a Word file

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 12:45:03 CDT 2022

I couldn't recover it. That's a good idea. It would've saved me today. I'm
just so dang... angry at myself for making such a silly mistake! The files
don't even have the same name, so how I did it, I don't know. But let's
chalk it up to my idiot folder and move on. I need to rewrite it from
scratch, which is a pain, but will go by quickly. It's still in my head.

Susan H.