[dba-Tech] This is bad

jon at tydda.plus.com jon at tydda.plus.com
Sat Dec 31 08:50:36 CST 2022

Hi Gustav

Yes, in the premium options there is "Backup and sync". Once you pay for premium access, you just sign in with your email address on each device you want to use, and sync it to the account. I currently have 9 devices synced to my account (Chrome, Edge & Firefox on my laptop, desktop, and work laptop).

There are also other options to block popups asking you to complete surveys on the website, asking you if you want the website to notify you, or subscribe to newsletters, and to stop videos from being played automatically.

According to their newsletter that I got yesterday, they're building in better controls to automatically opt out of cookies too, so you won't see that annoying popup on every site you visit either. I can't wait!

Jon