[dba-Tech] Ancient box: What to do?

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin2 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 10:29:10 CST 2022

If you're sentimental about it, keep it.  Look at it lovingly and remember
all the wonderful times you had together. And regard it like a person deep
in dementia - no communication is possible, yet, there's still a presence.

Or you could just unplug it like a brain-dead person on life support. Light
a candle. Then send it to recycling so that it's still functioning organs
can be transplanted into a living computer, in that way giving your old
friend another life.

And hope that someone someday will do the same thing for you.