[dba-Tech] A Smart Password Manager?

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 11:32:53 CST 2022

Best I begin with my definition of Smart. It's one thing for a Password
Manager to detect that you're using the same password(s) over and over.
That isn't especially smart.  Now I plead guilty to Sloth + SLTMLL (Short-
and Long-Term Memory Loss).
Now, as to a Smart Password Manager. It would a) detect my re-uses of
passwords, and b) automatically offer to substitute the existing passwords
with new Strong p*asswords.*
Is there such a product?  If not, why not?
Attention, developers! Glance at the statistics of our aging population and
realize an opportunity when it's slapping your face.  OTOH, maybe this
already exists, and I haven't found it yet.
--
Arthur