[dba-Tech] A Smart Password Manager?

Daniel Waters df.waters at outlook.com
Mon Jan 24 12:14:15 CST 2022

Hello Arthur:

LastPass also has a very similar password generator.  It recognizes when you are trying to set up a new password and puts a 'Generate a Password' symbol in the password field which you can click on.  The new password is automatically placed into the password field, and a new LastPass entry is created and saved.  The passwords are all stored on their cloud server so even if someone gets on your PC they'll never find your passwords.

The basic LastPass App is free and has more features than I think I'll ever use.

LastPass is the only Password Manager I've ever used - so there's that.  :-)

Good Luck!
Dan