[dba-Tech] phone

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 09:58:08 CDT 2022

Thank you! Good info -- I appreciate it!

Susan H.

I use a OnePlus 9 Pro, Trish uses a Samsung Galaxy S21+. We both have the
office apps, except Outlook installed. I use mine for tweaking documents and
presentations. Trish uses her phone as her primary device, so she creates
docs, spreadsheet, invoices, etc on her phone.

Bryan