[dba-Tech] phone

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 14:16:34 CDT 2022

Thanks! I'm still thinking about it but I seem to have a lot of good
options.

Susan .

We do the same. Brenda's had a few refurbed iPhones as she likes the smaller
ones that fit in her tiny hands. They quit supporting them after a few years
(or she breaks it) and we move to another refurnished tiny iPhone. I bought
a new iPhone XR in 2020 when I dropped my Sony Android and smashed it, right
after the COVID19 shutdown of everything. That wasn't a treat. But the
iPhone is much easier than the more flexible UI of the Android.