[dba-Tech] Windows 11

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin2 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 30 22:07:35 CDT 2022

MS has an uncanny track record of revealing one really outstanding upgrade
followed by one total bucket of road apples followed by one hugely
successful OS (think W7) , followed by another bucket of road apples
(think Vista, W8). If they follow the past, W11 will be a dud at the box
office - because very few want what W11 will offer.  Followed in a couple
years by another winner.