[dba-Tech] Web site nail

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Mon Mar 7 15:34:21 CST 2022

I'm not surprised that your ISP has doen that. I'm very surprised that they didn't do it years
ago!

Are you saying that people could use your website to send emails  without being
authenticated on the mail server? Surely not!

What was the actual purpose of this email app?  Who/where did the emails purport to come
from?   Where were they being sent to?

If it's without sender authentication, you're effectively asking about an open relay server .
You wont find one.