[dba-Tech] What is the purpose of the $WinREAgent directory?

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 09:22:47 CDT 2022

I've had the Windows 11 update offered to me on one system that I
remember.  I declined for the time being.  My notebook computer where
I would update to it is not upgradable to Windows 11 without jumping
through some extra hoops to make it work.  It's working fine on
Windows 10 and so will stay there for a while yet.