[dba-Tech] Protection for phones

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Mon May 9 07:47:10 CDT 2022

The Landline - from our cable company Comcast under the Xfinity brand
name used to have "Nomorobo" but now I believe it's using it's own
call blocker.  Nomorobo worked well before though. They may both be
running.  We have caller ID that shows up on the TV and we will
sometimes see calls flagged with a Nomorobo heading.  Flagged calls
will ring ONCE and stop ringing and we can see who called on the
caller ID. So we are still able to see the calls being blocked.

I have "Scam Shield" on my iPhone.