[dba-Tech] Windows sign in

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Sat May 14 16:31:31 CDT 2022

Mine is easy. It's just the necessity of it that annoys me and I think
that's because I do it so much when I'm home. At my daughter's house, I
never shut the laptop -- her dog ignores my laptop. Because I'm so busy
there, I'm not on my laptop working all day.

My pups are about 18 months and still into everything.

Susan H.

I find some words, some combinations of keystrokes awkward and some just
flow right out of my little fingers without having to even think about it.
Like the word access - only uses left hand. sssssd or pppppo would be very
fast and easy to enter and I think be just as hard to crack as snikrah.  If
you are good at a 10 key pad a six digit number like 789456 which would be
very fast to enter might have possibilities?