[dba-Tech] Windows sign in

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Sun May 15 09:47:12 CDT 2022

I have it set to never time out when open. There's no one here while I'm
working that would bother it -- at either place.

I'm stuck with it and thanks to the conservation, keeping the sign in on
when opening is the safest option, even if it sometimes it makes me want to
cuss under my breath.

Susan H.