[dba-Tech] Windows sign in

John Bartow jbartow at winhaven.net
Mon May 16 18:48:56 CDT 2022

Search for screen saver and turn off the "On resume, display login screen"
Then click "Change Power settings".
Set the laptop to:
-never sleep - when plugged in
-power button - Shut down
-when closing cover - do nothing

Make sure when its plugged in that you have it in a location where circulation can occur.

There's all kinds of bells and whistles in the Sign-in options. Pick what's easiest for you.

John B