[dba-Tech] Power Automate

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Sat May 28 16:27:47 CDT 2022

I''ve never heard of it prior to your emessage. But it sounds intriguing.
Maybe it could help me with a tiny problem I have. It's not exactly a
problem, but more an attempt to escape redundancy. I want my signature to
include a randomly selected quote from a library that I collected. So far,
my collection of quotes goes from silly to profound, and I want to keep it
that way.
In essence, I want to make email more fun.

On Sat, May 28, 2022 at 4:16 PM Susan Harkins <ssharkins at gmail.com> wrote:

> Are any of you using Power Automate with any of the Office apps? I've been
> fooling around with it a bit and learned that you can use it to set email
> rules, so curious if it's catching on with Office users?
>

> Susan H.

Arthur