[dba-Tech] Google Chrome Annoyance

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin2 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 11:07:51 CDT 2022

Ack!  Ok, at least now I know WHY I'm being annoyed. Occurs to me that I
spend a LOT of time with my browser and search engine.  They provide huge
utility to me, really enriches my life in so many ways, and I don't pay a
cent for them.  So I suppose it's only fair that they send me some messages
and that I deal with them without complaining.