[dba-Tech] MS Project alternatives

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 11:48:34 CST 2022

It's always been that way -- I can remember the admonishments from grade school teachers. 😉 And I'm pretty old.

Susan H.

Perzactly!

"can" =  able to do.something.
"may" = have permission to do something

Although "can" is becoming more acceptable in informal communications as a synonym for
"may".   :)