[dba-Tech] Excel procedures not running

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Tue Oct 4 13:29:26 CDT 2022

I tested it using the Worksheet_Change event and it works fine. However,
yesterday, I was calling sub procedures with no problem.

Susan H.

Yesterday, an Excel file that has a data validation control that runs a
couple of procedures was running fine. Today, nothing. Macro Settings in the
Trust Center are good to go.

I can run the procedures in the VBE and from the Developer tab, but not the
control. I've even rebooted. I started over from scratch in a new file - no
go. It's like the feature is just gone.

Any clues? I've done a bit of research but not turned up anything.

Susan H.