[dba-Tech] Excel

John Bartow jbartow at winhaven.net
Mon Oct 24 21:49:49 CDT 2022

Win10 - start menu - settings - apps - default apps - set defaults by app - excel - manage - click (at least) .xslx - both versions of excel should be listed - pick the latest one.

You could also navigate to a folder with an excel file - right click on it - choose open with - choose another app - click always use this app and then click excel 2021.

John B