[dba-Tech] Win11

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin2 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 25 00:02:38 CDT 2022

"you should always safely remove a USB storage device by ejecting it in
Windows 11, rather than simply pulling it out of your computer. If you do
that, and the USB device is still in use, you may corrupt the data on the
USB "

Sounds like a giant step backwards.  This is how it used to be, when
flushing the buffer wasn't done automatically.