[dba-Tech] Google One VPN

John Bartow jbartow at winhaven.net
Mon Apr 24 21:05:45 CDT 2023

Lol, beat me to it.

Most free VPN services are just another method of excluding competitors from tracking you so they can get it all themselves. As long as you don't login to any sites you will be exclusive property of Google. Once you login they will start tracking you too. My favorite irony is when someone uses a Privacy VPN and login to Facebook.

Enjoy!
John B