[dba-Tech] SQL standards

Steve Erbach erbachs at gmail.com
Tue May 9 12:41:40 CDT 2023

Stuart,

That is a nice list. I printed out the graphic for my cube wall!

I see that the only things I use in SQL past SQL-92 are CTEs and very
occasionally ROLLUPs and CUBEs. CTEs are nifty for doing company tables of
organization as well as compartmentalizing complicated queries. I love the
self-referential stuff and the progressive results.

Thanks for that link.

Regards,

Steve Erbach
Manitowoc, WI