[dba-Tech] Last Pass

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin2 at gmail.com
Tue May 23 15:12:09 CDT 2023

Well me and Last Pass have come to a parting of the ways. There's no
support for the product. You're on your own. Since my master password no
longer works and the hint was something I never entered, there' a
possibility of a hack (not unknown to Last Pass). I was able to reset my
account which deleted all the stored passwords, etc.

I've switched to Bitwarden, upon advice of my millennial daughter, who
knows about this stuff more than I.