[dba-Tech] Last Pass

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin2 at gmail.com
Tue May 23 15:50:59 CDT 2023

Restart won't be so bad.  Starting without a lot of passwords I saved 10
years ago and never used again. So I'll just have the ones I'm using from
today forward.  I never put any financially related passwords into
LastPass. We don't do on-line banking (old people you know). And except for
a very few sites, password recovery is pretty cookie cutter.

Last Pass has had more than one breach. So, adios.

I'll see what Jade has to say about a backup. I use Google Drive. 200GB for
$3 a month. 80% used now - 75% is photos.  I set Google Drive to sync with
specific folders - desktop, Clients, Document.  So I don't have to think
about backup - it syncs to the cloud everything important. And being mostly
retired the amount of important stuff is diminishing. :o)