[dba-Tech] Font Sizes

John Bartow jbartow at winhaven.net
Thu Jun 13 10:11:08 CDT 2024

I'm not quite sure what you're doing or asking but I use multiple screens. One is set at a different resolution for dialogues that are difficult to read. At times I also rotate one of the screens 90 degrees so it has more length than width and I can see more of the text page. Initially using multiple screens rather than just alt-tabbing or using a tiled layout took some getting used to but I quickly adapted. I found a six monitor arm on Amazon for a reasonable price and it made life easier. I just replaced my 24" Dell monitors with 27" Sceptre monitors because the old ones were getting dim and a bit fuzzy. With DP and HDMI connections these things are very nice and not costly.

John B