[dba-VB] Combo Box on DataGrid (Visual Basic 6)

paul.hartland at fsmail.net paul.hartland at fsmail.net
Tue Feb 11 02:51:24 CST 2003

To all,

Not having much experience with DataGrids (VB6), I was playing around yesterday and found out you could put a button on a column (This I done without a problem), but I also heard you could have a ComboBox/ListBox appear when the button is pressed, Anyone any idea on how to display the ComboBox/ListBox when this is pressed ?????

Any help, sample code etc appreciated.............

Paul

Freeserve AnyTime - Go online whenever you want for just £6.99 a month for
your first 3 months, that's HALF PRICE! And then it's just £13.99 a month
after that.

For more information visit http://www.freeserve.com/time/ or call free on
0800 970 8890