[dba-VB] VB6: TreeView Controls and Drag-N-Drop

Gregory K. Hazzard ghazzard at aelfen.net
Mon Feb 24 15:02:24 CST 2003

Drew,

That sounds great.  You can send me a copy off list at
ghazzard at aelfen.net.  I really appreciate that.  I've been reading
through the pages that Bryan suggested, but have been unable thus far to
get DnD working.  The examples seem to work well enough, but I am
obviously not doing something correctly in my app.

Thanks
Greg